Sunday, March 6, 2016

Elder Bednar on Homosexuality

For those of you who have not read any of my posts before, I will premise this post by saying that I am a woman, married to a man, who has children, and who has had to deal with same-sex attraction. I encourage you to read my previous posts if you would like to know about my experiences with the Lord's gospel and how I have been able to reconcile my life and come to know myself through coming to know the Lord and His gospel.

That being said, I wanted to share a video clip of Elder Bednar, explaining the term "homosexuality" the way I understand it, in relation to who each and every one of us is - whether we deal with same-sex attraction or not. I LOVED it, and I know through the testimony of the Spirit that He speaks the truth. I'm so grateful for a Special Witness of Christ being able to express my feelings and knowledge in such an eloquent way. Thank you, Elder Bednar.

No comments:

Post a Comment